12 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT STEFANIE SCOTT!
- I have 24 first cousins, 18 aunts and uncles, 4 dogs, 3 cats, 6 saltwater fish plus a starfish and 18 koi fish.
- My nickname as a little girl was “G.G.” which stood for Goofy Girl because I was always trying to entertain my family and make them laugh!
- I never wore heels until the first episode of ‘A.N.T. Farm’ so I had to learn (quickly!)…you can only imagine how many times I tripped.
- I named my kitten snickers because I LOVE Snickers bars.
- I love penguins because they are always well-dressed!
- I broke my pinky toe during ballet…oh how graceful!
- I love using a mixer in my kitchen and whipping up a batch of homemade cookies – chocolate chip are my specialty.
- My first time sledding, my brother steered me off the path and into a tree…wooops!
- I’m obsessed with ghost stores and ghost hunter shows. I even went on the ghost tour in Chicago and in Hollywood.
- I am an avid reader and decided to recently start my own book club which started Jan 1st.
- I collect music boxes from around the world. The oldest one I have is 110 years from Switzerland that my grandmother gave to me.
- I love hot tea, cold tea, sushi, seashells, glitter and the sound of an acoustic guitar!